Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bucket List-tastic

Don't all "plotz" at once, but I've finally done something I've been meaning to for a while now, and just in time too.  Not too many years left to try and get it all done, so I figured I'd better get on and write up my Bucket List.


It's a bit scant right now, but I don't want too much on it, or I'll never get any of it done.

Here's what's on it so far:
  • Watch the top 100 movies of all time.  At least, according to these people.
  • Read the top 100 best novels of all time.  According to everyone else.  This one could take a while.
  • See a tornado (without getting sucked in).  Obviously, that would suck.  Haha.
  • Be a movie extra.  Preferably a cool, genre-defining, top-100 movie, but I'll settle for a low-budget indie flick that only 12 people see.  Ever.  Including the cast and crew.
  • Ride a Segway.  Don't ask me why, these things are ridiculous.  For some reason though I really want to ride one.  Not own, I'm not completely mental.  Just ride.  Once.
  • Buy a house.  One day, I hope.  What?  A man can dream, can't he?
  • See a full solar eclipse.  Seen a partial one, but not a full one.  I could just close the curtains and turn the light off for the same effect, but it wouldn't be the same somehow.
  • Eat at a five star restaurant.  I came close, when I ate at Le Manoir, but I wasn't the one paying and I was restricted to the dishes on offer, so this is still on the list.  It was good though.
  • Visit Yellowstone National Park.  Before it explodes.  'Cause it's a super-volcano, you know.
  • Drive across Canada, coast-to-coast.  Don't care which way.
So, what items are on your list?  Maybe you have some I hadn't thought of yet.

2 comments:

  1. Travel to England. See all the sights, go in some castles. Go to a Spurs game at the Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleep in a hauted castle in in Scotland

    ReplyDelete